Thick Yogurt - 2 cups
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the cup of cream & allow to stand for 10-15 minutes or till it softens. Whisk well & strain into a big bowl.
- Add the thick yogurt and mango puree to the bowl & whisk well. Adjust for sugar. Add some castor sugar if required.
- Divide into 6-8 very lightly greased ramekins and refrigerate until firm, at least 3-4 hours.
- Serve with a drizzle of light cream, sliced fruit & pistachio nuts...or in bowls topped with chocolate curls, mango slivers, mint leaves, pistachio nuts etc.
Thank you Madhu for sharing this award with me :) :)
Now for the rules:
1) Add the logo of the award to your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs (Only if you like).
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blog
Did You Enjoy this Recipe?
Enter your email ID below to get
more such recipes in your inbox