Semolina/ Sooji/ Rava-8 tbsp
Salt- to taste
Mixed vegetables- 1 tbsp each of grated carrots, chopped capsicum, onions, peas, cabbage, tomato, & 1 green chilly .Mix everything and keep aside. You can also use boiled peas, dhal or sprouted greens etc
Oil for frying
- Mix semolina, curd & salt and keep aside for 10 minutes. (If the batter is too thick, add 1 or 2 tbsp water).
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a non stick frying pan and 1 tbsp of semolina- curd mix and top with the mixed vegetables, lightly flatten pancake with back of spoon.
- Cook for few minutes in low flame until the bottom of pancake is golden brown.
- Flip over and fry until vegetables are crisp and golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Sending this to Priya's Pancake Event.
Did You Enjoy this Recipe?
Enter your email ID below to get
more such recipes in your inbox