Grilled Fish Fillets
White-fleshed fish fillets - 3-4 pieces (I used Crème Dori)
For the marinade:
Thick curd-4 tbsp
Lemon juice-1 tbsp
Chilly powder-1 ¼ tsp
Pepper powder-1/2 tsp
Tandoori masala-1/2 tsp
Garlic powder-1/4 tsp
Turmeric a pinch
Salt to taste
- Clean fish and pat dry on a kitchen towel.
- Mix all the ingredients given under marinade.
- Rub the marinade well all over the fish pieces and let it marinate for 2-3 hours.
- When your oven/ grill/barbecue is hot, place the fish fillets on a greased wire rack and let it grill for10-15 minutes turning in between.(The time of grilling will depend on the thickness of the fish and may vary a little).
- Serve hot with some sautéed vegetables and mashed potatoes and salad of your choice.
Did You Enjoy this Recipe?
Enter your email ID below to get
more such recipes in your inbox