(Adapted from Nita Mehta’s Mocktails & Snacks)
Yogurt - 1 cup
Strawberries - ½ cup, chopped
Mint leaves - 2 tbsp, finely chopped
Honey- 1 tsp
Mustard paste-1 tsp
Chaat masala-1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Lemon juice- 1 tsp
- Tie the yogurt in a muslin cloth and hang it to drain for 1 hour.
- Blend strawberries for a few seconds to make a strawberry puree.
- Beat the yogurt till smooth. Mix strawberry puree and all the other ingredients to the beaten yogurt. Keep in the refrigerator till serving.
- Served with peeled carrots and cucumber cut into sticks, celery sticks, capsicum and blanched broccoli or cauliflower florets with long stalks.
- Arrange the vegetables in a plate with the dip in the centre.
- A little milk may be added to the dip if it appears too thick.
- Sprinkle chaat masala, lemon juice and toasted sesame seeds on the vegetables.