Whole Wheat Almond Eggless Cookies
(Recipe makes about 24)
1 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup sliced almonds
1/2 teaspoon green cardamom seed coarsely powder (ilaichi)
1/2 cup unsalted butter (8 tablespoons or 4oz)
About 2 tablespoons of milk or as needed
- Pre heat the oven to 360 degree F/ 180 degree C.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, sugar, salt, sliced almonds and cardamom powder well.
- Next add soft butter and milk to the flour mixture to make dough. Dough should be very soft.
- Divide the dough into about 24 equal parts and make them into balls.
- Press each ball between your palms lightly; every piece should be about 1/2” in thickness.
- Place the dough balls on an ungreased cookie sheet about inch a part.
- Bake the cookies for about 18 minutes or until cookies are lightly gold brown.
- After they become lightly golden brown remove the cookie sheet from the oven. Let the cookies cool down for two to three minutes before taking them off the cookie sheet.
Did You Enjoy this Recipe?
Enter your email ID below to get
more such recipes in your inbox