- On a grease proof piece of paper roll out the white dough to a rectangle of 4”x12”. Rub a little egg white on top.
- Roll out the coloured dough also like wise and put it on top of the other and remove the top paper.
- Cut it into two halves.
- Rub a little egg white on top of one piece and put the other piece over it as before but seeing that the colours are alternately arranged.
- Remove the top paper. Chill it for some time so that it will be easier to cut in to slices.
- Slice them thinly, arrange on greased cookie sheet and bake till crisp at 325 ° F / 160 °C about 30-40 minutes.
Did You Enjoy this Recipe?
Enter your email ID below to get
more such recipes in your inbox