Minced onion-1 cup
Dry bread crumbs-4 tsp
All purpose flour-4 tsp
Milk- 1 ½ cups
Pepper powder-3/4 tsp or to taste
Nutmeg powder-1/4 tsp
Salt- to taste
- Sauté the onion and ginger in butter first, and then the meat.
- Add ¼ cup water and enough salt and cook the meat with a lid on.
- When it is dry add the spices and the flour, stir well and then remove from fire.
- Grease an oven proof dish and arrange the cooked slices of potato in the bottom and sides.
- Put meat inside and cover with more potato slices.
- Whisk the egg, add milk and salt and pour it evenly over the pie.
- Sprinkle the crumbs on top, put knobs of butter here and there and bake in a 350F (180C) pre heated oven till the top is golden brown.
- Serve with Bread or Dinner Rolls.