White Grape Juice-250 Grams
Citric Acid-25 Grams
Water, boiled and cooled-4 liters
Yeast-1 table spoon
- Sterilize all equipment before use.
- Chop then boil the dates gently for 1/2 hour with 2 litres of water.
- When cool, strain in a bharani/ bottle and add in the grape juice concentrate. Add the citric acid, yeast and top up the water to around 4.5 liters with cool water. Keep the bottle air tight.
- Wait until fermentation is compete, for 21 days. Stir this mixture every day with a wooden spoon. Strain this mixture using a cheese cloth or muslin cloth, into a clean dry vessel on 21st day and leave to clear.
- Rack into clean bottles when completely clear and stable. Store for up to 2 years.
I am sending this to:
Did You Enjoy this Recipe?
Enter your email ID below to get
more such recipes in your inbox