After I saw this at Kamala's I got tempted and thought of making it and it was a super hit in my family. I got the perfect soft Phulkas ever since!!! Thank you Kamala for posting this.
Wheat flour - 2cups
Salt - 1tsp
Warm water - 1 cup
- Take wheat flour and mix salt to this.
- Now slowly add warm water to this and knead
well to get a soft dough.
- Keep it aside for 30 min.
- Make medium sized balls and roll out to a uniform,
- Keep the rolled out phulkas on a hot tawa.
- Flip it to another side when you see the white spots.Cook this side well.
- Now take it out from tawa and put the half cooked side directly on high flame.
- And there you get the perfect rising phulkas.
Did You Enjoy this Recipe?
Enter your email ID below to get
more such recipes in your inbox