- Mix maida, atta, oil and salt with a little water to make slightly stiff dough. Keep aside with a damp cloth for one hour.
- Make a paste of ghee and maids in a small bowl.
- Make 2 lemon sized balls of the dough.
- Roll out 1 ball about 5-6 “ diameter.
- Spread 1 tsp of the ghee maida paste on it. Keep aside in a plate.
- Roll the second ball to the same size again and put on the first roti spread with ghee.
- Roll out the sandwiched rotis together to a large thin roti using a little dry flour for rolling.
- Heat a tawa on low heat and cook this roti on both sides very quickly. Do not make it brown.
- Remove from fire and immediately separate the 2 rotis stuck by the paste.
- Fold each roti into a triangle and keep soft in a casserole.
- Serve with Dal Makhani or your choice of curries.
Did You Enjoy this Recipe?
Enter your email ID below to get
more such recipes in your inbox