- Cook chicken pieces with ginger, garlic, pepper powder, chilly powder and salt.
- When cooked and cooled enough, mince chicken pieces along with shallots in a food processor and keep aside.
- Melt butter in a saucepan, stir in 1 tbsp all purpose flour and cook stirring, for 30 seconds. Whisk in milk and cook, stirring, over medium heat until mixture turns very thick. Remove pan from heat.
- To half of the white sauce, stir in minced chicken, garam masala and coriander or parsley leaves and mix well. If needed add rest of the white sauce. (Do a taste test and adjust seasoning accordingly).
- When the mixture is warm, shape them into croquette shapes.
- Place bread crumbs and ¾ cup all purpose flour on separate plates and set aside.
- Roll each croquette in flour first, and then dip in beaten egg and roll in bread crumbs.
- Place it in a container lined with parchment paper and refrigerate until ready to fry.
- For frying; heat oil in a pan and fry croquettes for 3-4 minutes or until golden.
- Serve warm with ketchup.
Did You Enjoy this Recipe?
Enter your email ID below to get
more such recipes in your inbox