- Peel and cut potatoes into bite size pieces and keep aside.
- Grind ginger and garlic to a fine paste.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and add whole red chilly, half of chopped onion, ginger garlic paste, grated coconut, coriander powder, few curry leaves and stir fry until the mixture is light golden brown. When cool enough grind this mixture to a smooth paste.
- Heat remaining oil in the pan and add tomato pieces and sauté 6-8 mints. To this add green peas, cubed potato pieces, and rest of the chopped onion and sauté for 5 minutes. Now add ground masala, turmeric powder, salt and sauté. Add 2 ½ cups of boiling water cover the pan and cook for 15-20 minutes on medium flame or until the vegetables are cooked and the gravy thickens.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with chapatti or any other Indian flat bread, rice or even with bread.
Did You Enjoy this Recipe?
Enter your email ID below to get
more such recipes in your inbox