- Heat 2 tsp oil in a pan and sauté the minced meat, onions, ginger, green chillies and celery.
- Add yogurt and salt and cook till it is dry.
- Remove from fire.
- Grind the cooked meat with cumin seeds and chilli powder without water and mix with mint and coriander leaves and beaten egg.
- Form into marble sized balls (wet your hands with little water if the ground meat is sticky) .
- Deep fry in oil and serve.
Did You Enjoy this Recipe?
Enter your email ID below to get
more such recipes in your inbox