A great Appetizer / Snack for a cocktail party which can be made ahead of time and fried just before serving. I used minced chicken but you can use any minced meat. Try this with your choice of meat when you plan a party next time.....
(Recipe from Mrs. B. F. Varughese’s Recipes For All Seasons)
Cooking time ~20 mints
Raw minced meat – 400gms
Minced ginger- ½ tsp
Minced green chillies – ½ tsp
Minced onion – ½ cup
Curd / Yogurt – ½ cup
Minced celery – 2 tsp
Cumin seeds – ½ tsp
Chilli powder – ½ tsp
Mint and coriander leaves, chopped fine – 2 tsp each
Egg – 1
Salt ti taste
Oil for frying
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a pan and sauté the minced meat, onions, ginger, green chillies and celery.
- Add yogurt and salt and cook till it is dry.
- Remove from fire.
- Grind the cooked meat with cumin seeds and chilli powder without water and mix with mint and coriander leaves and beaten egg.
- Form into marble sized balls (wet your hands with little water if the ground meat is sticky) .
- Deep fry in oil and serve.
Did You Enjoy this Recipe?
Enter your email ID below to get
more such recipes in your inbox