- Make a syrup of sugar and water.
- Dissolve yeast in ½ cup warm water.
- Mix yeast solution and the jack fruit pulp with the sugar syrup and pour in to a clean sterilize bottle / bharani.
- Close the mouth of the bottle/ bharani and secure tightly with cloth tied over the mouth.
- Keep aside for 15 days.
- Strain and keep for another three days.
- This wine mellows with age and is best after a month or more.
Did You Enjoy this Recipe?
Enter your email ID below to get
more such recipes in your inbox