- Preheat oven to 180°C / 350°F. Grease 20cm x30cm (8”x12”) rectangular pan; line base and long sides with baking paper, extending paper 2” over sides.
- Process oats until finely chopped. Combine oats with sifted flour and cocoa in a medium bowl. Stir in sugar, coconut and melted butter. Press mixture evenly over base of pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- Combine condensed milk, syrup and chopped butter in a small saucepan. Bring to the boil, stirring about 5 minutes or until thickened. Pour mixture over base. Bake 10 minutes. Cool.
- Stir chocolate and oil in a small heatproof bowl over small saucepan of simmering water until smooth; spread over caramel. Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until set before cutting slice using a hot knife.
- Store in an airtight container in fridge for up to 4 days.
Did You Enjoy this Recipe?
Enter your email ID below to get
more such recipes in your inbox