- Mix cocoa and cornflour in ¼ cup milk in a small bowl to a paste.
- Boil the rest of the milk with sugar in a heavy bottomed pan.
- Add cocoa and cornflour paste to the boiling milk, stirring continuously.
- Add grated chocolate. Cook on low heat for 3-4 minutes till chocolate dissolves. Add coffee and remove from fire.
- Put ¼ cup water in a small pan. Add gelatin. Dissolve on low heat. (For china grass mix it with 1 cup water and heat till it dissolves).
- Mix gelatin solution with the chocolate custard. Chill in the freezer for about 20 minutes till a little thick but not set. Beat the thickened chocolate custard.
- Beat cream and essence till slightly thick and fluffy. Add whipped cream to chocolate mixture. Mix gently.
- Transfer the mixture in to the serving dish or individual cups. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours or till set. Decorate with whipped cream or chocolate sprinklers.
Did You Enjoy this Recipe?
Enter your email ID below to get
more such recipes in your inbox