- Preheat oven to 350°F / 180°C.
- To prepare cake, coat a 10-inch tube pan or Bundt pan with cooking spray; dust with 1 tablespoon flour. Set aside.
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cardamom, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl. Make a well in center of mixture. Add ¾ cup orange juice, vegetable oil, orange rind, lemon rind, vanilla, and eggs to flour mixture; beat with a mixer at low speed until well combined, scraping sides of bowl occasionally.
- Spoon batter into prepared cake pan, spreading evenly. Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 50 to 55 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 5 minutes on a wire rack; remove from pan.
- To prepare glaze, combine 1 cup of powdered sugar, 4 ½ teaspoons orange juice, and lemon juice in a small bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Drizzle glaze over warm cake; cool cake completely on wire rack.
Did You Enjoy this Recipe?
Enter your email ID below to get
more such recipes in your inbox