- Chop and rinse the vegetables. Toss together. Allow to dry on a paper towel for a few minutes, while you fry or grill your falafel.
- Fry falafel and allow to drain on a paper towel.
- Just before serving put all the vegetables in a large bowl, pour the dressing over the salad and toss carefully.
- Transfer to serving bowl and add falafel rounds on top and serve immediately
- Soak the chickpeas overnight and drain well.
- Place the drained chickpeas in a food processor. Add the onions, garlic, coriander leaves, parsley, coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, red chilly powder, black pepper powder and salt. Pulse till it forms a fine coarse dough.
- Add semolina and baking powder. Mix well. Make small round balls, flatten them slightly.
- Heat oil in a skillet, fry 3 or 4 falafel at a time till brown and cooked from inside in medium flame.
- For a healthier version you can even grill falafel.
- Remove and drain on a paper towel.
Did You Enjoy this Recipe?
Enter your email ID below to get
more such recipes in your inbox