Hope all of you have noticed the new address of Swapna’s Cuisine J…. Yes we have moved to our own domain and I am thankful to all my readers, friends and family for the love and support you gave me all this time and I hope to get the same in future too…. This Rasmalai recipe I had posted during my early days of blogging and last week when I made it, I thought of taking a decent picture and reposting it… I also wanted the first post on my own domain to be a sweet dish……… It’s one of the easiest Rasmalai recipes to make….
Milk Powder -1 Cup
Baking powder-1 tsp
Sugar- ¾ cup or to taste
Cardamom, powdered- ½ tsp
Cashew nuts and Badam, sliced – 1 tbsp
- Boil milk with sugar, sliced cashew nuts and badam in a big heavy bottomed pan.
- Sieve milk powder and baking powder together and put this into egg which is not beaten.
- Knead it and make about 18 balls with this.
- Add these balls slowly in the boiling milk.
- These balls will double the size while cooking. Cook on medium flame for about 20-25 minutes.
- Add cardamom powder and mix gently and remove from fire. Serve either warm or chilled.
Did You Enjoy this Recipe?
Enter your email ID below to get
more such recipes in your inbox