- Boil milk with sugar, sliced cashew nuts and badam in a big heavy bottomed pan.
- Sieve milk powder and baking powder together and put this into egg which is not beaten.
- Knead it and make about 18 balls with this.
- Add these balls slowly in the boiling milk.
- These balls will double the size while cooking. Cook on medium flame for about 20-25 minutes.
- Add cardamom powder and mix gently and remove from fire. Serve either warm or chilled.
Did You Enjoy this Recipe?
Enter your email ID below to get
more such recipes in your inbox