- Peel the pears, leaving stem intact.
- Combine all ingredients, except pears, and bring to a boil.
- Once the wine mixture is boiling, turn heat down to a simmer and add the pears.
- Simmer pears for 10-12 minutes and then turn pears and simmer for an additional 8-10 minutes; until they are tender and are easily poked through with a fork.
- Remove pears and let them cool.
- Boil wine sauce until the liquid has been reduced by half.
- Pour sauce over pears and serve warm or at room temperature.
Did You Enjoy this Recipe?
Enter your email ID below to get
more such recipes in your inbox