Ree Drummondthat it goes with almost anything like rice, noodles or even with chapathi..... It can be served as a side dish or as a main dish after mixing it with some noodles.....
Prep Time ~15 Minutes
Cook Time ~ 15 Minutes
Servings ~4 to 6
500 gm boneless chicken, sliced thin
Method:Note: If you want to serve it as main dish, cook noodles in boiling water strain and drain. Then add half of noodles to the chicken and stir fry and add rest of the noodles and toss together. Serve hot.
- Mix together soy sauce, sherry, brown sugar, cornstarch, ginger, garlic, and chili paste.
- Place sliced chicken in the mixture and toss to coat. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- When it is very hot, throw in the onions and cook for less than a minute. Remove to a separate plate.
- Return skillet to flame, allow to reheat, and add bell peppers and green chillies. Cook for a minute, tossing, until peppers have brown/black bits but are still firm. Remove to a plate.
- Return skillet to heat and allow to get hot. Add the remaining tablespoon of oil to the skillet. Add chicken mixture, evenly distributing over the surface of the skillet. Allow to sit for 20 to 30 seconds, and then turn with tongs. Cook for another 30 seconds.
- Reduce heat to low. Add stir fried onions and peppers to the skillet and toss to combine. Pour in remaining marinated sauce and stir. Allow to simmer on low for a few minutes. Sauce will slowly thicken. Sprinkle coriander leaves. Turn off heat and serve.
Did You Enjoy this Recipe?
Enter your email ID below to get
more such recipes in your inbox