- Cut paneer in to 1” cubes.
- Grind together onion, ginger, garlic and green chilly to a smooth paste and keep aside.
- Heat little oil in a non stick pan and lightly shallow fry paneer, drain and keep aside.
- Into this pan add ground onion mixture and sauté till golden brown.
- Add chilly powder and turmeric powder and sauté, then add chopped tomatoes and sauté till oil separates.
- Add tomato ketchup, salt and two cups of boiling water. When the mixture starts boiling add fried paneer pieces and cook till the gravy becomes thick.
- Finally add cinnamon powder and coriander leaves, stir well and remove from fire.
- Serve hot with Indian breads or rice.
- You can add peas (mattar) along with paneer to make Mattar Paneer.
- Deep fry cubes of potatoes (Aloo) and add along with paneer to the gravy to make Aloo Paneer.
- You can also add pieces of capsicum to the gravy along with paneer.
Did You Enjoy this Recipe?
Enter your email ID below to get
more such recipes in your inbox