- Separate cherries from its stalk and wash the cherries well. Wipe water from each cherry very well and keep aside.
- Boil the water and keep aside to cool down slightly to lukewarm.
- In a big bharani / bottle add sugar, cherries and lukewarm water, stir well. Sprinkle yeast on top and mix well after 5 minutes.
- When the mixture cools down tie the bottle with a clean cloth or close with lid little loose.
- Stir this mixture every day for 5 minutes and try to mash the cherries with the back of the wooden spoon while stirring.
- After 20 days, strain the mixture through a cheese/ muslin cloth in to a clean dry bottle.
- Keep this again for 14 days untouched. After 14 days strain the wine again, pour it in to clean dry bottles and use.
Did You Enjoy this Recipe?
Enter your email ID below to get
more such recipes in your inbox