- Wash and wipe mangoes with a clean cloth.
- Peel and dice mango into small pieces.
- Put diced mango pieces, sugar, water and yeast into a clean sterilized bottle/ bharani; mix well and cover the bottle with a clean cloth or with lid little loosely.
- Stir this mixture for 21 days.
- After 21 days strain the mixture through a clean cheese / muslin cloth into a clean dry vessel.
- Clean and sterilize the bottle / bharani or use another sterilized bottle and pour the strained wine and add kalkandam / Rock sugar mix well until kalkamdam / rock sugar dissolves.
- Keep this again for another 21 days and thereafter strain the wine again and pour it into clean dry bottles.
Did You Enjoy this Recipe?
Enter your email ID below to get
more such recipes in your inbox