Nadan Kozhi Mappas / Chicken Mappas / Kerala Chicken Curry in Creamy Coconut Sauce
Serves ~ 4
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds.
- When it splutters add sliced onion, chopped ginger, garlic, green chillies and curry leaves and sauté.
- When it becomes pale brown add cubed potato and carrot pieces and sauté until onion is golden brown.
- Add tomato and sauté well.
- Now add meat masala (curry powder) and salt, stir well and add chicken pieces and sauté for a couple of minutes.
- Add thin coconut milk and bring to a boil and cook on medium heat until chicken is well cooked.
- Add thick coconut milk and vinegar, stir well and simmer for a minute and remove from heat.
- Serve hot with Paalappam, Vellayappam, Idiyappam, chapathi, bread or boiled rice.
Did You Enjoy this Recipe?
Enter your email ID below to get
more such recipes in your inbox