- Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds and add the whole spices like cinnamon, cloves, cardamoms and black pepper and allow to fry.
- Into this add chopped onions, ginger, garlic, green chillies and curry leaves and stir fry until they becomes soft and translucent. (make sure not to change the colour of the mixture).
- Add boiled and mashed potatoes and mix well.
- Add thin coconut milk and salt and allow to cook for 10 minutes or until the curry reaches a creamy thick consistency on medium heat.
- Add thick coconut milk and bring it to a boil and add vinegar mix well and serve hot with Palappam, Vellayappam, Poori, Chapathi, Idiyappam, Bread or rice.
Did You Enjoy this Recipe?
Enter your email ID below to get
more such recipes in your inbox