Condensed Milk- 1 tin
Milk- 2 ½ tin (measure in condensed milk tin)
Sugar- 5 dessert spoon (10 tea spoons)
China grass strands (Agar- Agar)-10 gm
Water- 1 ½ cup
Pineapple chopped- 2 cups, heaped
Sugar-2 dessert spoon (4 tsp)
Cloves / grambu-6 nos
Vanilla Essence- ¼ tsp
Vanilla Custard Powder-1 dessert spoon (2 tea spoon)
Thick Cream- ½ cup
- Stew chopped pineapple with 2 dessert spoon sugar and cloves. When pineapple is cooked and there is ½ cup syrup turnoff the gas and keep aside.
- Chop China grass strands wash it with cold water and strain through a sieve. Soak china grass in 1 ½ cups of water and keep aside.
- Mix condensed milk and 2 tins of milk and heat stirring well. When this mixture gets hot add 5 dessert spoon sugar and 1 dessert spoon custard powder mixed in ½ tin milk. Keep stirring continuously and remove from fire just before the milk boils.
- Boil soaked china grass and when it dissolves strain into hot custard. And mix well. (Make sure both the custard and melted china grass should be of same temperature).
- Cool the custard to lukewarm, add vanilla essence and ½ cup cream and mix well. Divide this into two equal portions.
- Mix cocoa powder with 4 tbsp warm milk and add it to one portion and mix well.
- Pour this chocolate mix into individual wine glasses or into a 9”Pyrex dish. Chill this mix until it holds it shape.
- Once chocolate portion is set pour the vanilla mix on top of it and chill again.
- When the pudding is almost set, strew pineapple pieces with syrup over pudding and keep it back in fridge till completely sets and serve.
Did You Enjoy this Recipe?
Enter your email ID below to get
more such recipes in your inbox