1 bunch Parsley, finely chopped (stems discarded)
1 Small Onion, finely chopped
1 medium Tomato, finely chopped, seeded
1/2 teaspoons Salt
1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper powder
Juice of 1 lemon
25gm fine Bulgur (Cracked Wheat)
60ml boiling water
1 tsp mint, finely chopped
1 tsp Olive Oil
- Place cracked wheat in a bowl, add boiling water and set aside to soak for 15 minutes.
- Place chopped parsley, mint, onion and tomato in a large bowl then add the salt and pepper.
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Drain the cracked wheat, squeeze out excess water and add to the bowl and combine. Finally add lemon juice, olive oil and mix all ingredients.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
You may also enjoy:
Did You Enjoy this Recipe?
Enter your email ID below to get
more such recipes in your inbox