Makes approximately 4 ½ cups or 1 liter
1½ cups / 375ml Irish whiskey / Brandy / Rum / Scotch (I used brandy)
125 gm milk chocolate
1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
1 (12 oz) can evaporated milk
1¼ cups / 295 ml heavy cream
1/8 tsp Instant coffee granules
- Pour a small amount of whiskey / brandy into a large bowl.
- In the top of a double boiler, melt chocolate, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Mix the melted chocolate with the whiskey in the bowl.
- Gradually stir in the sweetened condensed milk and the evaporated milk.
- Stir in the cream, instant coffee granules, and the remaining whiskey.
- Strain and pour mixture into a bottle, seal and store in refrigerator.
- For the best flavor, chill at least overnight to allow the flavors to meld together.
- To serve: shake bottle well, serve in small glasses over crushed ice.
Did You Enjoy this Recipe?
Enter your email ID below to get
more such recipes in your inbox