Curd- 1 to 1 1/2 Cups
Onion -1 medium
Green chillies-2 nos
Curry leaves- few
Mustard seeds-1/2 tsp
Grated coconut-1/2 cup
Cumin seeds / Jeerakom – 1/4 tspSalt to taste.
- Chop onion, green chillies, ginger, 1 clove garlic and few curry leaves.
- Grind together grated coconut, cumin seeds and 1 clove garlic to a smooth paste and keep aside.
- Crush 1/4 tsp mustard seeds separately.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and add 1/4 tsp whole mustard seeds and allow to splutter. Add grated onion, green chilly, garlic, ginger and curry leaves and sauté well till it changes its colour to pink.
- Add ground coconut mixture along with 1/4 cup water, crushed mustard seeds and salt to taste. Allow the mixture to boil and cook covered for 3 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and add beaten curd to this mixture and mix well.
- Serve with boiled rice.
This goes to Chutney / Dip Mania at Mane Adige
Did You Enjoy this Recipe?
Enter your email ID below to get
more such recipes in your inbox