Potatoes – 6 medium (sliced)
Sweet corn kernels – 1 cup
Garlic – 1 tsp finely chopped
Celery – 2 tbsp chopped
Cheese – 1cup grated
Italian seasoning 1 ¼ tsp
Salt- ½ tsp
Butter – 3 tbsp
Olive oil – 1 tbsp
Bread crumbs – 2 tbsp
- Boil sliced potatoes in salted water. Remove and drain.
- Heat 2 tbsp of butter and olive oil in a pan, add the garlic and celery and stir for 1 minute.
- Then add the sweet corn kernels and stir in 1 tsp Italian seasoning. Stir and remove from heat.
- Layer the sliced potatoes in a greased baking dish and add ½ the corn.
- Spread well over the potatoes and add ½ cup grated cheese.
- Then again layer with sliced potatoes, add the remaining corn and cheese.
- Layer finally with sliced potatoes.
- Sprinkle the bread crumbs and remaining Italian seasoning on the final layer of potatoes.
- Melt 1 tbsp of butter and pour over this and then bake for 20 minutes at 180 degrees centigrade.
- Serve hot with garlic bread / or any other bread
Did You Enjoy this Recipe?
Enter your email ID below to get
more such recipes in your inbox